Quick! This patient is haemorrhaging fast!
We need to get him to the Lean Project Room!
Nurse, 30 mils of Takttime and VSM intravenous!
Intubate and bag him! He’s going AS-IS!
- 327,232 views
Here’s What You’ve Missed!
- The Varieties of Human Work
- There really is only one test!
- The Curious Case Of The Chart That Didn’t Bark In The Night
- Looking good, Billy Ray!
- Computers are weird
- We’re number 2! We’re number 2! Yay us! Now who’s US exactly?
- I am an average employee
- How to be hopelessly untrendy
- Why you SHOULDN’T try to improve performance measures!
- The sun is in Uranus
- Lean, ISO and 6 Sigma all walk into a bar. Hilarity ensues.
- Three Reasons Why National Customer Service Week Is Rubbish! Again!
- What’s the purpose of a-SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
- How to have an organisational detox!
- Your job is not what you think it is
- This mug cost £224,000,000
- Wanted: idle, indifferent and irresponsible staff for absurd work.
- You are no Daniel Kahneman, sir, and I would have you unhand me before I call the gendarmie
- Why do you need a hole in your head?
- Ooooohhh Matron!
- Why Not to Trust Statistics
- How to spoil someone for work (for ever more)
- Are you a policy fashion victim?
- Look around my eyes, don’t look into my eyes. LASER BEAMS come out ’em
- The 1 thing nobody has ever said about a scorecard (and the 7 things they often do)
- The Systemsy Policy Officer takes a bow
- E=Q*A FFS!
- Is this true?
- I turned down a 40% pay rise…here’s why!
- I’ve had it with average and why you should too
- 3 more things performance management GETS ALL WRONG
- How to be fooled by randomness
- How to learn Kung Fu in 1 easy step
- 7 signs it is all going to go wrong
- Give it away for FREE!
- Service Level Agreement- 3 little lies
- I’m a glittering generality!
- I don’t know much about control charts (but I know what I like)
- Naughty…but nice
- Do you pretend to do pretend work?
- Who’s the cynic?
- What fresh hell is THIS?
- How NOT to do demand
- The one thing you shouldn’t bother changing and the one thing you should
- Audis in houses
- Miss Universe and who’s to blame
- The Zinn Principle
- How to write a report (part two)
- How to write a report (part one)
- Not one reply
- all wrong change clarity of purpose command and control communication customer data deming experiment human brains are weird knowledge leadership learning me doing it plans plausible but untrue psychology public sector purpose questions statistics strategic systems thinking systems thinking in housing benefits systemz comix targets thinking Uncategorized vanguard method very short posts
- 95% system 5% individual all wrong ashbys law benchmarking blog blogging change chris argyris clarity of purpose cognitive bias Command and control command and control thinking communication control charts customer customer service daniel kahneman Data defensive culture demand management deming documents don't let the bastards grind you down double loop learning engagement Experiment failure demand Flow get knowledge IT John Seddon kittens are evil leaders lean lean thinking learning local authority made to stick measures meetings motivation nassim taleb OBA Ofsted performance management performance reports Perspectives policy officer posiwid prince2 psychology public sector purpose questions reports Seth Godin sethgodin signal and noise single loop learning some people hate systems thinking statistics systems thinking systems thinking fundamentals systemz comix targets teams theory Thinking thinking not tools thinking system performance value Vanguard method variation Very short posts Zombie Deming