Quick! This patient is haemorrhaging fast!
We need to get him to the Lean Project Room!
Nurse, 30 mils of Takttime and VSM intravenous!
Intubate and bag him! He’s going AS-IS!
- 230,624 views
Here’s What You’ve Missed!
- The evolution of the error
- Hitler gets the SATS results
- The Spice of Life
- How your sickness policy increases sickness
- Why I hate Ofsted
- How to do a SWOT
- The loneliest whale in the world.
- How to create phonecalls you don’t want
- Why the [insert favourite] sector is best
- Seinfeld explains the great big fat work lie
- The 8 White Identities
- Why public sector IT is like a fart
- Your cheatsheet for why league tables are total balls
- All children in Rotherham are safe
- The difference between lean and systems thinking
- Proud…and excited!
- What business are you in?
- Is this How Jobcentres Operate? Beyond Belief Barely Covers it…..
- How to hide Fred in a performance report
- 2014 in review
- Merry Triangle! Again
- What writing this blog taught me about pull
- Three things that will make you a brill presenter
- How to run a call centre
- The meeting room rules
- Fedoras and other hallmarks of failure
- 10 years a Policy Officer
- You are not a dog
- 3 reasons why National Customer Service Week is rubbish
- Why targets are good
- Lesson learned
- I’m not at my desk right now
- 9 more ways to tell you have a Joke Job
- Do you have a joke job?
- Pick Your Path
- 25 things (that just might work) about measuring the right thing
- 3 signs that you don’t like your customers
- If You Haven’t Worked a Day in Your Life, You Probably Don’t Love Anything
- List post
- Curry by default
- “Truly wonderful the mind of a child is.” Yoda
- How to break the first rule of systems thinking
- Why scorecards are as dangerous as Michael Jackson’s personal doctor
- Why nobody sits down in a Greggs
- How to be Bert or Ernie
- Deming sucks
- The Golden Thread exists!!
- The Highlander principle
- all wrong change clarity of purpose command and control communication customer data deming experiment human brains are weird knowledge leadership learning me doing it plans plausible but untrue psychology public sector purpose questions statistics strategic systems thinking systems thinking in housing benefits systemz comix targets thinking Uncategorized vanguard method very short posts
- 95% system 5% individual alfie kohn all wrong ashbys law benchmarking Benefits blogging Call centres change chris argyris clarity of purpose Command and control command and control thinking communication control charts customer cynicism Data deming don't let the bastards grind you down double loop learning engagement Experiment failure demand Flow get knowledge IT it depends John Seddon kittens are evil leaders lean lean thinking learning local authority made to stick measures meetings motivation nassim taleb OBA Ofsted olympics performance management performance reports Perspectives policy officer posiwid prince2 psychology purpose questions quite stupid sethgodin Seth Godin single loop learning some people hate systems thinking Strategy systems systems thinking systems thinking fundamentals systemz comix tao targets teams theory theory y Thinking thinking not tools thinking system performance Toolhead value Vanguard method Very short posts Zombie Deming