Quick! This patient is haemorrhaging fast!
We need to get him to the Lean Project Room!
Nurse, 30 mils of Takttime and VSM intravenous!
Intubate and bag him! He’s going AS-IS!
- 189,548 views
Here’s What You’ve Missed!
- You are not a dog
- 3 reasons why National Customer Service Week is rubbish
- Why targets are good
- Lesson learned
- I’m not at my desk right now
- 9 more ways to tell you have a Joke Job
- Do you have a joke job?
- Pick Your Path
- 25 things (that just might work) about measuring the right thing
- 3 signs that you don’t like your customers
- If You Haven’t Worked a Day in Your Life, You Probably Don’t Love Anything
- List post
- “Truly wonderful the mind of a child is.” Yoda
- How to break the first rule of systems thinking
- Why scorecards are as dangerous as Michael Jackson’s personal doctor
- Why nobody sits down in a Greggs
- How to be Bert or Ernie
- Deming sucks
- The Golden Thread exists!!
- The Highlander principle
- The Ridiculously Obvious
- A spotters guide to strategy.
- Kanban dos and don’ts
- How to get skin in your game
- Mordecai and Rigby clear up a few common misconceptions
- Do you like my piece of paper?
- The one thing you never see on an improvement plan
- Why pink is a girls colour
- How to create magic
- My Red Beads Experiment (part1)
- 12 Years as a slave
- What colour is my work?
- This is what your brain looks like on Command & Control
- Stay safe, stay stupid
- How to NAIL it!
- Quick! To the Puppy Room!
- On the internet nobody knows you are a Policy Officer
- What is a Googleplex?
- Wag the dog
- How to measure a meeting
- How to achieve immortality in one easy step
- How do YOU waste time at work?
- How to be a Policy Expert
- 4 ways job interviews ruin organisations
- How to get it
- How to spot what’s in charge at work
- Head-smashed-in buffalo jump
- Who’s the cynic?
- all wrong change clarity of purpose command and control communication customer data deming experiment human brains are weird knowledge leadership learning me doing it plans plausible but untrue psychology public sector purpose questions setting a numerical target is like... statistics systems thinking systems thinking in housing benefits systemz comix targets thinking Uncategorized vanguard method very short posts
- 95% system 5% individual alfie kohn all wrong ashbys law astronaut benchmarking blogging change chris argyris clarity of purpose Command and control command and control thinking communication control charts customer cynicism Data defensive culture deming don't let the bastards grind you down double loop learning engagement Experiment Flow get knowledge IT it depends John Seddon kittens are evil leaders lean lean thinking learning local authority made to stick measures meetings motivation nassim taleb OBA Ofsted olympics performance management performance reports Perspectives planning policy officer posiwid prince2 psychology purpose questions quite stupid Seth Godin sethgodin single loop learning some people hate systems thinking Strategy systems systems archetypes systems thinking systems thinking fundamentals systemz comix tao theory theory y Thinking thinking not tools thinking system performance Toolhead value Vanguard method variation Very short posts Zombie Deming