Quick! This patient is haemorrhaging fast!
We need to get him to the Lean Project Room!
Nurse, 30 mils of Takttime and VSM intravenous!
Intubate and bag him! He’s going AS-IS!
- 158,880 views
Follow the onion on TwitterMy Tweets
Here’s What You’ve Missed!
- How to be Bert or Ernie
- Deming sucks
- The Golden Thread exists!!
- The Highlander principle
- The Ridiculously Obvious
- A spotters guide to strategy.
- Kanban dos and don’ts
- How to get skin in your game
- Look at my big wee!
- Mordecai and Rigby clear up a few common misconceptions
- Do you like my piece of paper?
- Section 4 of my Individual Performance Review form
- How to dissolve purpose
- The one thing you never see on an improvement plan
- Why pink is a girls colour
- How to create magic
- My Red Beads Experiment (part1)
- 12 Years as a slave
- Why I don’t care about the reputation of my organisation
- What colour is my work?
- This is what your brain looks like on Command & Control
- Stay safe, stay stupid
- How to NAIL it!
- Quick! To the Puppy Room!
- On the internet nobody knows you are a Policy Officer
- How do you make it hard to find a job?
- What is a Googleplex?
- Wag the dog
- How to measure a meeting
- How to achieve immortality in one easy step
- How do YOU waste time at work?
- How to be a Policy Expert
- How to be better and quicker
- 4 ways job interviews ruin organisations
- How to get it
- How to spot what’s in charge at work
- Head-smashed-in buffalo jump
- Who’s the cynic?
- Twerking or working?
- Learning is a thing
- 3 word Deming
- How not to be loved
- Reductio ad Hitlerum
- Think Data
- Vino for money
- Welcome to Work Club!
- What is Tiny Data and why is it crucial?
- Is Big Data a pile of cack?
- What goes all the way down?
- all wrong change clarity of purpose command and control communication customer data deming experiment human brains are weird knowledge leadership learning me doing it plans plausible but untrue psychology public sector purpose questions setting a numerical target is like... statistics systems thinking systems thinking in housing benefits systemz comix targets thinking Uncategorized vanguard method very short posts
- 95% system 5% individual alfie kohn all wrong ashbys law astronaut benchmarking Benefits blogging change chris argyris clarity of purpose Command and control command and control thinking communication control charts customer cynicism Data defensive culture deming don't let the bastards grind you down double loop learning engagement Experiment Flow get knowledge IT it depends John Seddon Kanban kittens are evil leaders lean lean thinking learning local authority made to stick measures meetings motivation nassim taleb OBA Ofsted olympics performance management performance reports Perspectives policy officer posiwid prince2 projects psychology purpose questions quite stupid sethgodin Seth Godin single loop learning some people hate systems thinking Strategy systems systems thinking systems thinking fundamentals systemz comix tao teams theory y Thinking thinking not tools thinking system performance Toolhead value Vanguard method Very short posts Zombie Deming