Quick! This patient is haemorrhaging fast!
We need to get him to the Lean Project Room!
Nurse, 30 mils of Takttime and VSM intravenous!
Intubate and bag him! He’s going AS-IS!
- 271,485 views
Here’s What You’ve Missed!
- Naughty…but nice
- Do you pretend to do pretend work?
- Who’s the cynic?
- What fresh hell is THIS?
- How NOT to do demand
- The one thing you shouldn’t bother changing and the one thing you should
- Audis in houses
- Miss Universe and who’s to blame
- The Zinn Principle
- How to write a report (part two)
- How to write a report (part one)
- Not one reply
- Write your own blog post!
- Dr Cameron’s advice to councils: apply more leeches
- Why I cannot stand leaders
- The Chris Pratt dance-off against Organisational Transformation programmes everywhere!
- Wanted: Effective person to make efficiencies
- 250,000 ways to be a management consultant
- A paper exercise
- Only bullies, cowards or fools set targets
- I’m not touching that, it’ll do me back in!
- The Systems Thinking Drinking Game
- “I’m sorry, but we are a big company” – a fragment about scale
- When I hear the word “values”… I reach for my gin
- A manager’s guide to good and bad measures
- Slurs: Who Can Say Them, When, and Why
- Productivity stuck on auto-creep
- 40 percent
- The house that looks like Hitler
- People rate opinion over reality, cos reality’s all facts and that
- One weird trick to outfox the Henry Ford gambit
- The evolution of the error
- Hitler gets the SATS results
- The Spice of Life
- Why I hate Ofsted
- How to do a SWOT
- The loneliest whale in the world.
- How to create phonecalls you don’t want
- Why the [insert favourite] sector is best
- Seinfeld explains the great big fat work lie
- The 8 White Identities
- Why public sector IT is like a fart
- Your cheatsheet for why league tables are total balls
- All children in Rotherham are safe
- The difference between lean and systems thinking
- Proud…and excited!
- What business are you in?
- Is this How Jobcentres Operate? Beyond Belief Barely Covers it…..
- How to hide Fred in a performance report
- 2014 in review
- all wrong change clarity of purpose command and control communication customer data deming experiment human brains are weird knowledge leadership learning me doing it plans plausible but untrue psychology public sector purpose questions statistics strategic systems thinking systems thinking in housing benefits systemz comix targets thinking Uncategorized vanguard method very short posts
- 95% system 5% individual alfie kohn all wrong ashbys law benchmarking Benefits blogging change chris argyris clarity of purpose cognitive bias Command and control command and control thinking communication control charts customer Data defensive culture demand management deming documents don't let the bastards grind you down double loop learning engagement Experiment failure demand Flow get knowledge IT it depends John Seddon kittens are evil lean lean thinking learning local authority made to stick measures meetings motivation nassim taleb OBA Ofsted performance management performance reports Perspectives policy officer posiwid prince2 psychology public sector purpose questions reports sethgodin Seth Godin single loop learning some people hate systems thinking Strategy systems thinking systems thinking fundamentals systemz comix tao targets teams theory theory y Thinking thinking not tools thinking system performance value Vanguard method variation Very short posts Zombie Deming