I’ll provide the title, I’m sure you can do your own content.
Click For Twitter!
Here’s What You’ve Missed!
- Slug trails
- The Policy Officer’s Creed
- The Schleswig-Holstein Question
- Value for money is the breakfast of champions!
- Space Oddity
- Do you pretend to do pretend work?
- How to write a plan
- How do we treat our indicators?
- What’s the greatest thing?
- The Marx Matrix in your office
- Wake up! It’s Quarter 4 reporting!
- 13 reasons why
- Zen and the art of the Policy Officer
- Ever get the feeling you’ve been cheated?
- The strategic deployment of ignorance
- 101 tactics for revolutionaries
- Sage advice from the bus-stop
- The Living Dead
- Burn the witch!
- Win the argument, lose the sale
- One good thing about performance appraisals
- 3 ways you are fooled by randomness
- How to spot when you are getting poor customer service
- Grow your own Performance Management Officer
- 9 simple reasons why performance management is bollocks
- Here’s one I didn’t prepare earlier.
- Why the world isn’t a triangle (and what happens when we act like it is)
- How to lie with statistics
- How to ruin a perfectly good performance measure
- How would you like to die?
- Juicy gossip
- Food Hygiene - a Systems Thinking case study
- Kittens are nice
- Hire the kid
- 3 mindblowing assumptions of performance staff
- A strategy amuse-bouche
- Views not my own
- Skin in the game
- Thank you for shopping at PeopleRus!
- Views not my own
- 5 things I’ve actually been told off for at work
- People think in stories not in bullet points
- Empty chairs and Teddy Bears
- A circular argument
- 7 women questioning strategy
- A dangerous revolutionary who must be stopped!
- How to change nothing in 9 easy steps
- all wrong change Check clarity of purpose command and control communication customer data deming experiment human brains are weird information knowledge leadership learning me doing it plans plausible but untrue psychology public sector purpose setting a numerical target is like... statistics systems thinking systems thinking in housing benefits systemz comix thinking Uncategorized vanguard method very short posts
Tags95% system 5% individual all wrong ashbys law benchmarking blogging change clarity of purpose Command and control command and control thinking communication control charts customer Data deming don't let the bastards grind you down engagement Experiment Flow get knowledge John Seddon kittens are evil lean lean thinking made to stick motivation OBA Ofsted performance reports Perspectives posiwid prince2 psychology purpose questions single loop learning some people hate systems thinking systems thinking systems thinking fundamentals systemz comix teams Thinking thinking not tools Vanguard method Very short posts Zombie Deming